Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.143 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,842 (R$ 4,235) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)