Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.912 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,460 (C$1,875) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)