Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.419 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,018 (€909) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)