Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,503 ($2,001) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)