Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,387 ($1,970) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (40 minutes ago)