Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.198 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,645 (€1,107) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)