Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.457 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,118 (€1,148) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)