Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.604 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,898 (€1,281) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)