Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.611 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,738 (€1,244) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)