Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.269 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,649 (€1,323) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)