Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.952 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,080 (€1,285) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)