Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27859 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,919 (R 10,478) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)