Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26282 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,026 (R 15,317) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)