Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,231 ($1,395) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)