Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,514 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,653 (COL$2,846,801) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)