Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,418 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,340 (COL$3,676,575) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)