Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,271 (Rp 12,716,450) in Bogor.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)