Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45913 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,957 (kr 15,154) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)