Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27919 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,702 (R 13,262) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)