Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30961 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,106 (R 13,262) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)