Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00674 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,915 (581,245 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)