Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,397 ($906) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)