Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,472 ($1,192) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)