Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05407 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,226 (78,151 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)