Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05448 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,941 (72,330 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)