Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,497 ($933) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)