Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,794 ($1,278) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)