Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,347 (﷼ 29,959,788) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)