Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,798 (RM4,234) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)