Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,155 (RM4,398) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)