Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05216 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,823 (₨54,135) in Bilaspur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)