Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05772 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,435 (₨42,193) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (29 minutes ago)