Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05791 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,118 (₨53,838) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)