Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28543 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,877 (R 13,582) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)