Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05773 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,841 (₨49,219) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)