Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.490 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,700 (€1,047) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (31 minutes ago)