Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.746 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 75% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,558 (CHF 1,751) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)