Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44138 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,109 (kr 9,309) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (39 minutes ago)