Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47867 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,635 (kr 13,861) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)