Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,813 (1,375 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)