Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.108 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,548 (R$ 3,201) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)