Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,907 (R$ 2,514) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (40 minutes ago)