Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,261 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03450 SAR / RSD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,098 (118,804 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (31 minutes ago)