Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,754 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03928 SAR / RSD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,967 (101,001 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)