Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.205 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,339 (R$ 3,600) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)