Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.538 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,477 (2,260 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)