Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,100 (2,046,696 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)