Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06069 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,043 (66,618 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)