Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06091 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,649 (76,322 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)