Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,716 (4,552 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)