Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.470 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,767 (2,562 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)