Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.407 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,437 (2,442 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)