Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,633 (2,349 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)