Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,567 (521,234 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)