Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,413 (1,393,260 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)