Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,994 (1,276,282 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)