Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.827 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,103 (C$1,451) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)