Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,303 (COL$3,523,127) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)