Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37598 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,606 (Bs 14,910) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (14 minutes ago)