Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37532 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,746 (Bs 12,644) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (25 minutes ago)