Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37587 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,993 (Bs 13,284) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)