Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08136 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,343 (RD$ 28,804) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)