Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00612 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,229 (690,634 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)