Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10585 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,020 (47,426 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (39 minutes ago)