Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,766 prices entered by 579 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05601 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,365 (₨60,077) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)