Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,303 prices entered by 601 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05205 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,518 (₨67,586) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)