Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.710 SAR / BND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,061 (B$1,129) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)