Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.692 SAR / BND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,847 (B$1,429) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)