Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.771 SAR / BND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,194 (B$1,513) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)