Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 SAR / BND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,907 (B$1,449) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (41 minutes ago)