Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,991 (Rp 10,393,646) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)