Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00605 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,575 (590,869 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (43 minutes ago)