Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,147 (639,811 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)